You need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
got a little more cut out, these 66 up cars are loads different in construction as opposed to earlier models like my 62… way heavier and alot more involved in cutting it
got some bracing in so it dosnt folt up
and after a ridiculous amount of time got the middle floor cut out
rocky always checking out progress
anyone interested in a…[Read more]
-
Daddy's 65 and
SYKO Simmons are now friends 10 years, 10 months ago -
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
and for another big fat update!!!!
friday started off getting a few things in order on Katies car then Saturday I went to the Moultrie swap meet with a friends son to pick up a few items that generally appear there cheaper then other places.
got her some blue dot clear headlights, some light blue welt cord and some black woven wire loom cover,…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
had a slow day at work so I had the chance to do alittle dissembly to the car! more to come!
essential tools for this job
got the drivers outer fender off pretty quickly
alot more to come this weekend!! I cant wait to get to choppin!!
j
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
her car is going to be so much better than mine!! damn im jelous!!! lmao
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
told you there was a big update!!
DONOR CAR!!!
2004 lincoln towncar great shape except some driver quarter damage
near perfect interior runs great with under 100k in miles
now its going to get CUT!!
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
not a whole lot to post right now
got her up on stands
then got the doors off and continued to take measurments,the good thing is even though its pretty beat the main structure is solid and there is zero deflection anywhere in the body.
I also created a GOFUNDME account please be respectfull about it and at least read it…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Older updates from The Lincoln Forum.. i’m just pasting them here for updates…
This past Sunday my Pops and I dropped the motor in the car. 1) I had to move it as we moved a carport and it couldn’t stay where I had it 2) I wanted to be able to cut the wires to the correct length for the starter etc. Really no reason for it not to be sitting in…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Updates: Bumper brackets picked up. Many they LOOK killer! My guy did them in a matte finish, which I really like. Hoping to get the transmission in this weekend to get the starter mounted and finish the wiring real soon. Also, took the car to Scrapin’ The Coast in Bilouxi and had a killer time. 4 confirmed slabs there and one more cruising around…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
But here are the updated pics:
Better pics of the new p/s lines:
#Mobsteel – they also have an new website and finally gear you can purcahse.
Lastly, I’m doing a new Podcast with my good friend Mike Murray. The title of it is Our Lifestyle. We are going to bake in a good bit of Lincoln / Slab talk. Please check out…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Did some work on the Lincoln yesterday after getting home from traveling this week at work.
I used a Ron Francis Wiring stud and placed it near the wiring harness. This will be used for the stereo power wire etc. I ran the power to it for the ViAir compressors and AccuAir air mgmt system.
Pretty much finalized the AccuAir wiring…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
So I’ve been collecting more parts and steady working on the car as much as I can. Last Saturday I hit The Lincoln Ranch (Lincoln-Ranch.com) to meet up with Tim. I was in need of a driveshaft (mine has big dents in it) and misc other items. I got the parts I needed and had the driveshaft installed a few hours later after getting home. I jacked it…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Thanks man! Updates:
I did some work to clean up the wiring behind the dash I had ran previously. I tend to leave too much excess “just in case” which is always too much.
Hit the pedal setup with a wire brush and with black paint.
Before:
After:
Upcoming:
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Thanks man! Updates:
Thanks man. Good lookin out. I have a fuse on the compressors / AccuAir out back but will keep that in mind for other stuff I plan to run to the stud.
I did some work today to clean up the wiring behind the dash I had ran previously. I tend to leave too much excess “just in case” which is always too much.
Forgot to…[Read more]
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Ryan's 67 Coal Rollin' Steamboat "Lucille" in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Bad ass project!
-
Jason Ballard replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 10 months ago
Bad ass man. Can’t wait to see it come together. Good chilling’ with you yesterday in Lakeland.
-
Jeremy replied to the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 11 months ago
I’m looking forward to following this bad ass build!
-
SYKO Simmons started the topic Story of "Siren" My daughters 67 Vert build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 10 years, 11 months ago
Im just finally starting a build thread foir my daughters 1967 Lincoln Continental vert “SIREN”
like my other build this is a basket case build, a build started from a car witch no one would believe would ever see the road again. These in fact are my favorite builds, ones that all your talent and heart is poured into. Much like myself my…[Read more]
-
Jeremy posted a new activity comment 10 years, 11 months ago
Welcome to the site!
-
Jeremy started the topic 1950 – 1965 Ford Products Interchange Manual in the forum Tech Help 10 years, 11 months ago
Here’s the 50 – 65 Interchange manual.
There’s a Dropbox mirror here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/yw6dcgelxw31hja/50-65-Ford-Interchange.pdf?dl=0
- Load More

