<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Suicide Slabs | Wes | Activity</title>
	<link>https://suicideslabs.com/members/eleanordream/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://suicideslabs.com/members/eleanordream/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Wes.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 00:17:30 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=12.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9cc3ea96e41cd0814a4031ad2614f4c</guid>
				<title>Wes started the topic New topics or forums in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/new-topics-or-forums/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2015 01:53:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you have idea for new sub forums or sections please let me know and submit them here.. I&#8217;ll look into the ideas and create them accordingly.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f0dd9c317b9ab84e286b0177d20b61f</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/page/2/#post-484</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:24:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well guys this one is going to be on hold for a while. I found another 64 that is a complete car that I&#8217;m picking up. After i&#8217;m done with that one I&#8217;ll pick back up on this one. I&#8217;ll start a new build thread on that car once I get it going and i&#8217;ll pick this one back up when I start on it again.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7dfd94e3f6d503271323690b7caedd3</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-434</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 22:07:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lift was installed this morning.. It fit great in the shop and is going to give me a lot of extra room and keep me from having to work on my back on the concrete.. Unlike my last build I won&#8217;t have to be constantly getting up and down and crawling out from under the car. I can&#8217;t wait to get started .. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">695abf2bcb3e11568a4cf5a2cfed5876</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-424</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jan 2015 19:24:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well The lift arrived today. Hope to have it up sometime this weekend with any luck. then with any luck we can get a good luck at the underside of the 64. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52091e52de7315023c6d43695a9d1ef3</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-417</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Jan 2015 05:15:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haven&#8217;t had much time to work on the car lately due to family stuff. On the good side I got the race car sold and cash in hand so we are going to get wild soon. I also ordered my bendpak 10klb two post lift yesterday for the shop and it will be here the end of next week. So no more working on my back. Also looking at a new gig welder to help with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-565"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-417" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12870580754b0deb76a4e31791bf911c</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Bag setups... Who do you like, what works, what doesn&#039;t in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/bag-setups-who-do-you-like-what-works-what-doesnt/#post-389</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Jan 2015 03:40:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you have contact info share that as well.. Don&#8217;t be greedy and keep it all to yourself. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23f638db42060fe7e27186368291a907</guid>
				<title>Wes started the topic Bag setups... Who do you like, what works, what doesn&#039;t in the forum Tech Help</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/bag-setups-who-do-you-like-what-works-what-doesnt/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Jan 2015 03:39:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So since this seems to be one of the most talked about subjects on these cars other than engine swaps, here is you a place to let it out. Bag setups, who do you like, Mobsteel, ridetech, devious, any others? What do you like about them? What do you not like about them? Fit/finish, durability, ease of install, price, reliability? Let it out.. Got&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-477"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/bag-setups-who-do-you-like-what-works-what-doesnt/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a99659a51c72c926bc01a2f59d5b2d7a</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Create your own photo galleries on Suicide Slabs! in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/create-your-own-photo-galleries-on-suicide-slabs/#post-381</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:18:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like it.. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ac3ece8bfe9c12d02729f3aab53b565</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/the-one-the-only-sykos-wild-build/page/6/#post-380</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:01:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hell of a build man.. Glad to see it over here. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4638dfb810fb7e988324e7aff7bf9ea</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-255</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Jan 2015 05:53:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got to do some work today finally. I finished removing the dash. Got all the A/C stuff pulled out as well. Removed about 90% of the old wiring as I&#8217;m putting all new wiring in the car. Most of the vacuum lines are removed as well. I got almost all the chrome trim removed from the interior as wel as the rear deck lid. Also removed the old battery&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-253"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-255" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a580d8cfce16daf2ccd7117ad01de059</guid>
				<title>Wes and SYKO Simmons are now friends</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/213/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:33:03 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae3258e45d4f1f0b8afbea0cd4acf77e</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-178</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Dec 2014 05:00:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still on hold for the moment.. Need to finish stripping the dash out. Clearing off the firewall and then the body chrome.. Hopefully by then my lift will be installed and I can get it up in the air and onto the chassis cart.then the suspension can come off and then it&#8217;s off to media blasting. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1717140398bd00971c13462b651b528</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/project-jfk-ride-aka-jfkride/#post-173</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Dec 2014 17:27:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My buddy at Torq&#8217;d design uses Ron Francis in all his builds. He loves them. I&#8217;m going to put a flaming river column in when I do the rack and pinion retrofit. Should be interesting. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e11dd10bf852d6b61c5e141fa4d0789</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-165</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 01:37:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately.. I didn&#8217;t get to accomplish anything this weekend on the 64.. and now i&#8217;m out of town on business till Friday.. Hopefully I can get some stuff done this coming weekend.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0de2164db166609ba2ff59d4d915fab</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Old Farts 62 LCC build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/old-farts-62-lcc-build/#post-164</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 01:34:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very cool man. looking forward to seeing more.. I love build forums. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00db1a3401364dc26afe61ab39736e3b</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/project-jfk-ride-aka-jfkride/#post-163</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 01:32:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love the build Jason.. Is the Ron Francis kit you have vehicle specific of a universal kit. I&#8217;m looking forward to seeing more of your ride. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a98fc5859ede3bf3dc3f2e89ac0da245</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/welcome/#post-151</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:48:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad to have ya Howie. I hope once everyone starts posting in here that his is a great place for us to hang out and enjoy our rides.. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35558e0b06eb3ece2bac880f8b5964c9</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Window and seat switch rebuilding service!! in the forum 61 - 69 Lincoln Parts</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/window-and-seat-switch-rebuilding-service/#post-137</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 04:26:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great info.. Thanks for your services. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ac6ed6a6f8300d4e6d3070fdd472b88</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-134</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 02:47:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hope so I have some big time plans for it and have some great talent around me to lend a hand. I&#8217;ll keep some of it under wraps for now but I&#8217;ll let more details out in the near future.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54c24aab9ced1dacedd8939a18d5cc77</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Project JFK Ride aka #JFKRide in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/project-jfk-ride-aka-jfkride/#post-132</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2014 00:44:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome build man I can&#8217;t wait to see more. Please keep us posted as you go.. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de22acf67b4edad9ef15ef2217d4fde2</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-104</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 19:49:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After waiting to get some other projects out of the way I finally got a chance to get the car in my shop to begin deconstruction. Even with the motor and transmission out of the car and the car on when dollies, this thing is a beast to move around the shop by yourself. We have begun removing all the interior and I recruited the help of my skilled&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/#post-104" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c00371f3a753caa324cb3c0100c25607</guid>
				<title>Wes started the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:23:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I guess I&#8217;ll kick this off with my ride. The car is a 64 I snatched out of a field in west Texas shortly before it was going to be built to be used in demolition derby events. So in essence I rescued it. But if you are a purist you are not going to like this news. She wasn&#8217;t rescued to be factory restored. She is going down. She will be low,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-63"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3de4cf18c4232cba74b6f7a40ec6189e</guid>
				<title>Wes started the topic 64 Suicide Slab &#34;Degenerate Lifestyle&#34; Build in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:23:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I guess I&#8217;ll kick this off with my ride. The car is a 64 I snatched out of a field in west Texas shortly before it was going to be built to be used in demolition derby events. So in essence I rescued it. But if you are a purist you are not going to like this news. She wasn&#8217;t rescued to be factory restored. She is going down. She will be low,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-62"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/64-suicide-slab-degenerate-lifestyle-build/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">779a11de9143c2ce6b12ec76432d34cf</guid>
				<title>Wes and Jeremy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/29/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:05:17 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f11a86f988cda48f6d748a64efad1363</guid>
				<title>Wes replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>http://suicideslabs.com/topic/welcome/#post-69</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 18:30:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome everyone. Feel free to say hi, give some info, and start blowing this page up. Would be great to start topics and forums over all things us non-purist degenerates are into. Tech, how too&#8217;s, bags, motor swaps, build pages and other degenerative lifestyle choices involving our Slab Sides. So spread the word, add your posts, share some pics.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17"><a href="http://suicideslabs.com/topic/welcome/#post-69" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd714c11d91844c9be99d56c75e76e47</guid>
				<title>Wes changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/14/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 18:02:21 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e34665cf84b3239633fe7d120cadad3</guid>
				<title>Wes became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://suicideslabs.com/activity/p/6/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Nov 2014 01:24:28 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 103/238 objects using APC
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced (SSL caching disabled) 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using APC (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: suicideslabs.com @ 2026-10-04 21:17:44 by W3 Total Cache
-->