@jeremyllawson
Active 2 years, 8 months agoYou need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
here she is on the road, first long drive no lights no windows getting stuff together
got the windows in without regulators,
couldnt use the stock air cleaner and intake so I had to make a new one
ill get more when I do more
😈
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
moved along faster then I expected on my first fender so I brought it home to check it out so here are some pics of the process so far.
here is the fender cut at all the measured lines I wanted to do, one of the guys at the shop commented that I got to cut every panel on my car at least a few times lol
in this pic I moved the middle…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
ok well ive been doing small things here and there just test fitting parts etc etc… did manage to final y buy some tires for my wheels picked up a set of new goodyear 205/70/15 wich came out to be the same height as the original wheel and tire combo so im happy with that. But apon installing my rear wheels I found a new problem the extra width…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
chillillillllln in the port 8)
before I brought it home I stripped the top and got it in black epoxy
now I need to do a bit more front end reinforcements where everything mounts to the main body then cut the front end off to complete all the finish welding to the framework up front before reattaching it back to the body,…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got a bit done this week again
made a hood latch and striker worked out well got plenty of adjustment now I dont have to worry about the hood flying open while driving in reverse! :0
the hood striker partly pirated from a chevy trailblazer 😉
and reusing my stock 99 lincoln hood latch just got to add a lower brace to steady it more,…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
yea my phone only barely pics up sound 😕
been putting in some time this week
welding up some reinforcement brakets were the hood hinges bolt to
that made the upper front pretty firm feeling 😉
added the rear hood crossbar so I can mount the hood latch hopeully next week be able to get that all sqared away
then I decided to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
and that would be quite awesome 😈
had an extra hour at work so I pulled the doors back out of the back room and sprayed in POR15 al over the inside made sure I got it all in there good I will still shoot some bedliner type material before its done.
swapmeet tomorow! going to see if I cant loose some mula lol 😎
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the main battery box mounted in, started on the wiring and reinstalling the dash so hopefully I can get this beast running again by the end of next week 😎
all mocked up and tacked in
and with the battery in
its both mounted to the main body mount and to the upper support…it isnt going anywhere :biggrin:
still got to…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
the chomoly will hardly be a problem on this type of car, I used to race atvs and only had one of my aftermarket chomoly frames crack only becouse I was running a cr500 in it and the vibes were tremendous. Being a regular driven car and not getting abused I think it will hold up just fine, plus I like saying its got a partial chomoly frame..…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well the holidays slowed me down plus waiting on my metal etc etc etc……
any way got my 1×1 and 2×2 16 gauge chromoly tubing, two sticks totaling more then 40ft dosnt add that much to the over all weight added to the car
my tubing awaiting its fate 😈
now that I had my metal to build the front end I mocked up the front end…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
thanx man! ill get with you after thanksgivin to get that lid out of your way :smt006
any way slow week all I did was finish mounting the pump brakets up and welding them in and welding the battery box in solid still need to make a lower reinforcement but I broke my cutter as I was making it so Ill get a new blade next week.
then…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
just did some minor stuff this week ill finish up all the underfender stuff next week 😎
pump spacers made and pump mounted anf the fender mounted to show the clearence that is avail
then since I wasnt happy with the battery indention made on the driver side I made a heavy duty box to mount the battery and got that tacked…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
just been slowly making all the mounts for the hydraulic pumps and welding in the front pumps, ordered a new spline key for the pump and some cylinder rebuilds for the front I got to go pick up some fittings that I need to use and order hopefully the manifold to controle everything next week
making the mount for pump
the pump is bolted in…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
gooooooooiiinnnnnnnggggg DOWN……….. 😈
now started on cutting everything out and mounting the hydraulic cylinders
once I get all this mounted the way I want it to be ill get rolling on putting the front sheet metal on 😉
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well big bummer that my supremes didnt fit…so I sold them :smt010 and I knew what I wanted and came up on a good deal for a set so hopefully after next week ill be getting a set of 15×7 standard 40spoke starwires! 😯 😀
I guess ill get some three wing spinners for them or maybe some bullets but ive never seen starwires with…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
had a chance to work on this saturday for a few hours I wanted mainly to finish up the welding on the rear of the car (trunk/rear wheelhouse) and clean up a few things
underside welded and seamed in
I know alot of you guys will hate me for this but oh well im hated allready anyway lol
at least its…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
not much of an update weve been super busy at work and Ive had to leave and do some errends durring lunch so I only got a few hours in on it this past week, I plan on alot more the comming week and plan on nearly a whole day on it next sat most likely Ill finish up all the main welding then 😎
still working on the trunk making the filler…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
I dont understand why everyone would keep thinking that, I have a 4.6 in my 97 truck and it ripped 96mph in the quarter mile its xcab as well seems to haul it around as well.
now as for weight
when the underbody of the 62 was completly removed I could physicaly pick up the complete shell of it and move it myself (standing inside behind the B…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
thanx for the props homies! 😎
not much to show just pluggin along Ive been working on cleaning up the A piller and boxing them in, I plan on getting all the welding done to the car then Ill seam it all in so everything looks clean and factory fresh 😉
got my sheet of 18 guage to do everything with! :biggrin:
putting the…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
I had a hour after work friday and decided to see how bad the front end will have to be modded to make work so I went to town on the front of my car. Now this by no means is nothing more then just a mock up right now I want to get the main body and the suspension doen before I get to the front.
first I had to cut the front cross reinforcement…[Read more]
- Load More

