@jeremyllawson
Active 2 years, 8 months agoYou need to log in or create an account to post to this user's Wall.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
what im working on now for her
this will take the place of the old fener gate pump ive been running, this will give me alot more movement as well.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
finaly started putting on some of the trim Ive had put up for years back on
here she is sipping at the pump
got some more stuff to post later…stay tuned!
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
out after two cure cycles… it pinched up some but it will be a good solid base to fix all the body imperfections and other things that may pop up before I do my final paint
nothing special about the paint right now, just a black Limco Singlestage, witch I got to thank Accurate Auto Paint in Valdosta, GA the hookup
its a 20 footer…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well got back on it again doing smaller spots like welding holes up and smothing over bad spots
along with finaly smoothing out the fender jambs and sealing them in well
then I decided to throw on some color on the outside at least till I have all my ducks in a row, then do my final paint only after I have my wheels, new chrome, full…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
well I started back on trying to get the rough bodywork done to this monster so got onto the front end again
getting the body up top to match the hood and blocking the rest out halfway decent
hood fit alot nicer now
also blocked and did addtional work to the fenders as well along with blocking and repriming the roof
and for…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
also finaly did the body work to the trunk lid along with the lower right quarter panel, its all roughed out in those areas now, so im just left with some upper fender work
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
had some custom spoons made of my design so I can straighten up the camber on the front, using heavy duty 2500 balljoints it did the trick, now my tires are perfect vertical rolling low. made of 1/2 because I dont need nothing heavier for this application.
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
made me a remote fill tank for my hydraulic pump hidden in the fender…
used part of a pump resivior
mounted up squeeky clean
still got to weld a bung under it to hook a line to the pump resi but its close
also finly got started on my right side pipes and extending my rocker like the left…
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
slow day at work resulted in this
BOOM!
heres the old one….still worked but weeping out water steadily
got my 4 inch cylinders in yesterday as well 😎
comming together :dance:
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
back for some updates!
finaly tired of riding static and decided if I dont get my ass in gear ill have paint on this unit before the hydraulics are working!! soo…. I allready have my plans laid out to order a few things but I went ahead and setup a single dump gate pump for the rear and hooked it up so I can lift the rear for some travel…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got my new intake painted today 😎
Ill paint some more engine parts when I take them off when I put the intake on :think:
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the drivers fender in rough bodywork and primer today
and smoothed out and primed my remolded drivers arm rest.
tomorow ill probably put the drivers interior door together so everyone can get an idea how it will be when done.
oh btw….Am I the only one that is putting in work now?
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
ok finally had the chance to post again…
here is the right fender in primer after rough body work…. it turned out pretty good so far
heres an update on the drivers door panel, now you can kinda see where im headed
ill post some more pics after this weekend of everything as well.
oh and got my two chambers in!!! whoot!!!
just…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
Wixom, my panels where complete but raggedy… that metal armrest is actually the stock inner metal off the original drivers door but had to be shortened as the 99 dash extends out further than the 62… I think Ill complete the metal work on the drivers door panel this week so I can and everybody else better visualize the end product.
I got…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
tired of riding around looking at the insides of my doors :smt011 and had never really put much thought into exactly what and how I was going to do for door panels… But after getting sick of seeing the insides in my spare bits at work have cut and fabbed some panels… I got only the drivers side done the passenger is just the sheetmetal yet…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the fuel pump in wich much fuss!
started right back up…but… apparently this fuel pump works so well or the old was so bad that the pressure is up and while it runs better I think my fuel filter is now clogged up…grrrr…at least its right on the frame and $12 lol… Now I got to put on a new intake, since mine is cracked and has…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
im a looser…. only pic I took while welding on the passenger fender….durrr….
in any case the passenger fender is fully welded now, I also cut the patch for the right rear quarter and did some other things then the fuel pump finaly quit so shes chilling at a freinds house untill my new pump comes in hopefully today or tomorow…. then…[Read more]
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
took her out to an indoor toys for tots christmass car show… had ALOT of questions… hell most people didnt even know what kind of car it was… let alone whats been done to it. Guy in a 63 T-bird showed up wich made some cool pics 😀
and one of her and my truck hanging out continplating shinanigans 😈
-
SYKO Simmons replied to the topic THE ONE! THE ONLY! SYKOS WILD BUILD! in the forum Suicide Slabs Build Pages 11 years, 8 months ago
got the exhaust up and in!! it still dosnt have the mufflers on yet but its complete and man its not at loud as I expected in fact at interstate speeds its got a wicked sweet growl going. Cant wait to get the muffs on it (2 chamber 40 series flowmasters) and hear it then!
Made the the midepipe fully removable wich made the whole build cleaner and…[Read more]
- Load More

